[Applications] Developer

You can post your applications for the Developer position in this thread (resume and requested compensation).
This thread is made only to contain applications and recommendations (the application posts will be edited to contain the recommendations of candidates accepting to make those public).
If you posted on the hiring thread (which are now a bit cluttered) you can repost here (but don’t worry if you don’t we’ll make a post for you).

Please join:

• Resume
  • Cover letter
  • Requested compensation
1 Like

My name is Ibrahim Arshad, and I am thrilled to express my interest in the Software Developer position at Proof Of Humanity. I believe my enthusiasm and passion about blockchain technology will help me excel as an employee at your company.

After graduating from the University of Wollongong (Dubai), I was offered a blockchain developer job for a research project. As a blockchain developer, I was responsible for writing smart contracts and also RestAPIs to communicate with the blockchain. Being a self-learner, I started gaining practical knowledge for the Ethereum framework by learning solidity and by creating simple DeFi projects. I also have practical knowledge of integrating smart contracts with front-end frameworks like React.

My dedication to finishing projects within tight deadlines make me the perfect candidate for you and your company.

I’m very excited to learn more about your company and to develop my skills further. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,
Ibrahim Arshad

Requested Compensation: $6000/month