Would it be technically feasible to implement a completely gasless crowdfund?
- A new human can choose crowdfund for 100% of the deposit.
- But they still have to pay the gas for a transaction.
- Any human can submit a profile and just sign the transaction (similar to gasless vouch), essentially costing them nothing
- When a person paying the crowdfund deposit submits they include the signature from before (paying the gas to interact with the contract).
- This change would allow people to join PoH and earn $UBI without any starting capital (through altruistic crowdfunders)
- Without this someone must first obtain enough ETH to cover the profile submission. IMO this is unnecessary when dealing with something that should be a basic right.
- We are in the unique opportunity to open crypto up to the world, through $UBI people can participate in the DeFi space as long as they are human - even if they don’t own a dollar.