If we decide to go ahead with the fork, perhaps we should discuss some of the practical implications. I thought it was best to start a new thread for this discussion, separate from the question of whether we should split.
- Treasury - what level of the split?
- Branding - who owns the name, logo, web-addresses, etc. ?
- Affiliation of the UBI DAO - which protocol will it use?
- Member split - members carry over to both protocols or are forced to choose?
My own suggestions
- Treasury - 50/50 seems good because which delegation rules would we apply to a vote?
- Branding - This represents a lot of value, but I suggest both communities abandon these assets because I doubt we will reach an agreement.
- UBI affiliation - Would do a UBI DAO vote immediately after a vote to split.
- Member split - Unsure what is the best course of action.
What issues did I miss and how do you think this should be solved?