Growth proposal

I am the head of marketing at Xposure Today. We were researching Proof of Humanity and were wondering if we could offer any of our services.

We have already created a tailored plan, please see the comments.

Who are we?
We are a marketing agency based in the Netherlands. We are a skilled and well-connected European company that has been working in the Crypto space for several years. You can find our cases on our website: Cases - Xposure

At Xposure Today we never offer one particular service package as other agencies, we try to get in touch with our client to receive a higher level of the project’s structure and understanding, hence we always create a package based on our clients’ wishes.

I will now send more information about our services.

Which services do we offer?
At Xposure Today we always create a tailored campaign for our clients, service examples may include:

• Marketing influencers (All tiers possible)
    YouTube/Twitter influencers from all tiers.
  • Growth Hacking packages (Reddit(Top crypto-related subreddits), 4chan, Bitcointalk, Quora and many more.
    Engaging hot/trending topics about your project.
  • Top media PR (Please inquire for more info)
    PR articles on tier 1 websites such as Yahoo, Bloomberg and many more.
    PR articles for other websites (Packages on our website on the worldwide pr page)
  • Search engine optimization (keyword research for target audience, engaging content)
    Technical, Internal and External optimization to receive much more engagement.
  • Social media management (tailored made social media strategy, including gfx from our end)
    Receive our professional guidance to create much more engaging content across social media platforms.
  • Community management (24/7 Telegram/Discord management - 3 shifts of 8.5h)
    Add 3 professional moderators to your channel to create a much more mature group.

Other crypto-related services: (DexTools trending/banner, Instagram/Facebook ad banners, Twitter ad banners, BSCScan/Etherscan ad banners, Reddit, and 4chan ad banners.

I would also like to share a couple of documents (pricelist, brochure, etc.) However, I will send them if you would be interested after reviewing what I have sent.

What we exactly would propose depends on your interests We could for example schedule a call to discuss what you may be looking for, and after that, we will come up with a tailored plan according to your interests.

Feel free to schedule a call with us: Calendly - Howard Miller

Please take your time to review our proposal and feel free to ask any questions

Looking forward to hearing from you! :pray:t3:

1 Like