HIP program: PoH Team Building

-EN:
Hello dear Humanity, it is an honor to present the first program of HIPs that gathers the community sentiment of where and how to move forward. Some of these HIPs have already started their drafting through community calls in Discord.
Some others will start during the week. Either way, everyone is invited to participate in their drafting. The documents will remain open to suggestions and every day they will be checked by the community members taking the lead of each.

Within Discord, community calls will be carried out every week to collectively draft these HIPs. Recordings will be available at the YouTube and Twitch channels.
The time of each community call will be arranged by the members leading the proposal. Calls will try to be arranged in English and Spanish. In any case, the documents are in both languages.

A general presentation of the whole HIP program summarizing each HIP will be carried out this week. Meanwhile, you are invited to directly collaborate on the drafting of the available HIPs.

–ES:
Hola querida Humanidad, es un honor presentar el primer programa de HIPs que recoge el sentir de la comunidad de hacia dónde y cómo avanzar. Algunas de estas HIPs ya han comenzado su redacción a través de llamadas comunitarias en Discord.
Otras comenzarán durante la semana. En cualquier caso, todos están invitados a participar en su redacción. Los documentos permanecerán abiertos a sugerencias y todos los días serán revisados por los miembros de la comunidad que estén al frente de cada HIP.

Dentro de Discord, cada semana se llevarán a cabo convocatorias de la comunidad para redactar colectivamente estos HIP. Las grabaciones estarán disponibles en los canales de YouTube y Twitch.
La hora de cada llamada de la comunidad será acordada por los miembros que lideren la propuesta. Las llamadas se intentarán organizar en inglés y en español. En cualquier caso, los documentos están en ambos idiomas.

Esta semana se realizará una presentación general de todo el programa HIP resumiendo cada una de ellas. Mientras tanto, están invitados a colaborar directamente en la redacción de las HIPs disponibles.

1 Like

There is an idea going around that talks about using the GR10 match in the DAI vault until they are needed for other DAO purposes.
Maybe we can think about adding it to the HIP list.

1 Like

That would be awesome. I’ll DM you in Discord to discuss where to add it

1 Like

The idea was from @jputzel if i am not wrong. But i will gladly help to add it.

I am not sure if the DAO already has the match.