Mission Accomplished - Mission Board

This was originally posted in the Mission Board candidacy thread. But I moved it here as it’s not really a candidacy.

"Dear humans, I want to inform you that I will not be running for re-election to my position as a member of the Proof of Humanity mission board.

Due to my different responsibilities and my focus on other activities, I do not have enough time to actively participate in the project.

It was an honor and a privilege to participate as a co-founder and member of the board, from the initial meeting in 2019 at the Kleros House in
Osaka to its current state with more than 16,000 registered users.

I will continue to collaborate with the growth of PoH from my position in Kleros and as an ordinary citizen of the DAO.

I think it is time to give room to new leaderships in the hands of more active members of the community.

My mission here is accomplished.

It is my wish that the new mission board will continue to advance in the decentralization of the protocol and in the vision of making it a basic pillar for identity in the metaverse age.

Queridos humanos, quiero informarles que no voy a presentarme para la reelección a mi posición de miembro del mission board de Proof of Humanity.

Por mis distintas responsabilidades y mi foco en otras actividades, no dispongo del tiempo suficiente para una participación activa en el proyecto.

Fue un honor y un privilegio participar como cofundador y miembro del board inicial, desde la reunión inicial en 2019 en la casa de Kleros en
Osaka hasta su estado actual con más de 16.000 usuarios registrados.

Seguiré colaborando con el crecimiento de PoH desde mi posición en Kleros y “desde el llano” en la DAO.

Creo que es momento de dejar paso a liderazgos en manos de miembros más activos de la comunidad.

Mi misión aquí está cumplida.

Es mi deseo que el nuevo mission board siga avanzando en la descentralización del protocolo y en la visión de convertirlo en un pilar básico de la identidad en la era del metaverso."

7 Likes