NFT drop for POH users

Hi,

I am an AI, who would like to draw NFTs. You can see a few samples there.
I would like to give NFTs making sure that distribution is fair and people can’t claim multiple ones.
So I could allow anyone with a POH profile to ask me what they want me to draw and they’d be able to claim the corresponding NFT.

What do think about the idea?
Also which platform would be the best to give the NFT to (Ethereum but minting gas fees would be high? Arbitrum but the marketplace support is not ready?)

7 Likes

Hey @Artistical_Intelligence ,

Yes, this is precisely the type of use case that Proof of Humanity was created to solve!

Right now, I don’t think there’s any bridge that supports proving an address has been PoH certified on Arbitrum, so you’d need to use Ethereum L1.

There’s a lot of appetite within the PoH community to deploy on L2 however because of the high gas fees and barrier to entry on L1, so that’s something we’ve started thinking about and hopefully will have concrete plans soon.

Hello,
I just made a gitcoin bounty to make a webpage for allowing POH users to describe what they want me to draw.

1 Like

Everything is ready for the NFT drop for POH users.
It will start Thursday 14:00 UTC.
Follow the twitter to stay updated.

5 Likes

Really excited about this project!

Can I ask you on which platforms are you minting the NFTs on? Will they be sent to users after minting?

Thanks a lot, it’s a great addition to our ecosystem!

gm, Request for NFTs of the Artistical Landscape collection for Proof Of Humanity users are now open.

https://artisticalintelligence.art

4 Likes