[Phase 1] HIP-XX Official lens account

PoH should have official lens account?

FORK DAO can control a lens count from a multisig.
Should PoH do the same?

3 Likes

I believe it would be cool, to use it only for announcements and special events. I have pohdao.lens and I’m willing to transfer it to any multisig.

I believe we can do an informal test first, and once we see it is working, we can formalize it.

3 Likes

Creo que seria excelente y un gran paso hacia la descentralización que protocolos como PoH usen lens para anuncios especiales.
Y el uso de una multisig mejora aún mas la propuesta.
Apoyo.

3 Likes

Let’s talk about the DAO’s multisig then. Should it be one controlled by all mission board members?

1 Like

I believe a different set of people should have control of the Lens profile multisig, we can start with the people interested in testing it out, then decide how to move forward afterwards.

1 Like

I agree that it should be good to have folks more inclined to social media and communications on that multisig… maybe the thing to brainstorm here is how we can get oversight from the DAO to that multisig so the communication doesn’t go rogue.

Excellent idea.
Also agree that ir should be a multisig mixing MBs AND people More inclined to be active in social networks.

2 Likes

An idea is that the MBs allow at least 3 humans to be signers(community managers :P) in a multisig that create content for Lens. I imagine a submission in the poh governor that can define this, after a snapshot proposal is voted. idk if it’s possible at all. In addition, the multisig must be in polygon to sign the posts. Anyone see how this could work?

Currently there are some issues with the log-in from a multisig on lenster. I helped the Fork DAO to make the post anyway so I could help in this HIP as well :slight_smile: If that login issue is solved, everything will be easier there too

1 Like

Sounds like a plan!

I believe the HIP should consider how the multisig members are elected and that members holding that role should have a sort of conflict-of-interest declaration, just in case the interests of PoH DAO conflict with any other DAO that they are participating in (actually this sort of declaration should be the standard for any role in the DAO).

1 Like